SRC technical notes are informal memos intended for internal communication and documentation of work in progress. These notes are not necessarily definitive and have not undergone a pre-publication review. If you rely on these notes for purposes other than its intended use, you assume all risk associated with such use.
SRC Technical notes are available as Adobe Acrobat PDF files. Adobe Acrobat is available as a free download .
2014 [ Back to Top ]
2013 [ Back to Top ]
232. Modeling a laser-undulator FEL with nearly copropagating laser pulse for production of 1-nm radiation. R. A. Bosch, J. E. Lawler, J. J. Bisognano, M. A. Green, K. D. Jacobs, R. Wehlitz, D. Yavuz, R. C. York, T.-C. Chiang and T. J. Miller
231. One-dimensional and three-dimensional models of a laser-undulator FEL with nearly copropagating laser pulse. R. A. Bosch, J. E. Lawler, J. J. Bisognano, M. A. Green, K. D. Jacobs, R. Wehlitz, D. Yavuz, R. C. York, T.-C. Chiang and T. J. Miller
230. Plasma Processing of a 200 MHz Superconducting RF Electron Gun. R. Legg, M. Fisher, K. Kleman
2012 [ Back to Top ]
228. Simulations of 20-pC bunches in the Wisconsin SRF electron gun. R.A. Bosch
2011 [ Back to Top ]
227. WiFEL driver design with a 750-MeV recirculated linac. R.A. Bosch
2010 [ Back to Top ]
2009 [ Back to Top ]
225. Development of a 200MHz Superconducting RF Electron Gun. M. Allen
2008 [ Back to Top ]
224. Tune measurement using driven transverse oscillations. R.A. Bosch
2007 [ Back to Top ]
222. Design of an Injector Based on a Half-wave Superconducting Rf Electron Gun, R. Legg, W. Graves, T. Grimm, P. Piot
219. Off-energy injection of Aladdin, R.A. Bosch
217. Longitudinal wake of a suddenly accelerated electron bunch, R.A. Bosch
2006 [ Back to Top ]
216. Partial design of a 980-MeV Energy Recovery Linac (ERL), R. A. Bosch, M. D. Medley and J. J. Bisognano
215. UV/Ozone Cleaning of Silicone Optics, R.W.C. Hansen, M. Severson, L. Assoufid, J. Qian
213. As Built Tech Note for Pole Tip Steering Coils, R. Legg, R.A. Bosch, P. Cargill, S.
Ouk, R. Keil, G. Rogers, J. Stott.
212. Monochromator slit calibration with laser double diffraction , R.W.C. Hansen
2005 [ Back to Top ]
211. Multipole specifications for insertion devices in LF15, R.A. Bosch
2004 [ Back to Top ]
210 . UV/Ozone Cleaning of Silicon Carbide Optics , R.W.C. Hansen, M. Severson, L. Assoufid, J. Qian
209 . A 2.1-GeV ring design for SRC , R.A. Bosch
207 . Longitudinal broadband impedance of the Aladdin vacuum chamber and new dipole chamber design , R. A. Bosch and M. V. Fisher206 . Instability modeling for passive harmonic-cavity operation at MAXlab , R. A. Bosch
2003 [ Back to Top ]
205 . Instability modeling for passive harmonic-cavity operation at UVSOR , R. A. Bosch
204 . Feedback to suppress phase noise at Aladdin , R. A. Bosch, K. J. Kleman and K. D. Jacobs
203 . Techniques, Methods, and Designs for "Do It Yourself" Optics Fixtures , Roger W.C. Hansen, June 24, 2003
202 . Infrared Beamline Noise Caused by Synchrotron Oscillations , R.A. Bosch, June 23, 2003
201 . Evaluation of UV/Ozone Cleaning of Nickel Mirrors , Roger W.C. Hansen and Benny Bach, March 10, 2003
2002 [ Back to Top ]
200 . Dynamic aperture of LF15 , R.A. Bosch, April 22, 2002
199 . Undulator compensation in LF15 , R.A. Bosch, March 18, 2002
2001 [ Back to Top ]
198 . Computation of flux into the Canadian double-crystal monochromator (DCM) beamline , R.A. Bosch, December 18, 2001.
197 . Dynamic aperture of LF20 , R.A. Bosch, February 15, 2001.
2000 [ Back to Top ]
191 . Dynamic aperture of Aladdin , R.A. Bosch, Revised January 6, 2000.
1999 [ Back to Top ]
196 . Long-wavelength limitations of focused infrared edge and synchrotron radiation , R.A. Bosch, September 22, 1999.
195 . Long and short wavelength edge radiation , R.A. Bosch, August 4, 1999.
194 . Flux and brightness of a 2/Gamma dipole , R.A. Bosch, May 28, 1999.
193 . Specification for Aladdin Bending Magnet Coils , W.R. Winter, Jr, November 18, 1977 [Revised July 8, 1999]
192 . Repositioning a quadrupole to reduce the current in a steering magnet , R.A. Bosch, April 21, 1999.
190 . Flux and brightness of the SRC infrared beamline computed by the Synchrotron Radiation Workshop (SRW) ., R.A. Bosch, March 18, 1999.
189 . Approximate brightness of the Aladdin infrared beamline , R.A. Bosch, February 25, 1999.
102D . Specifications for a Variable Line Space Grating for the University of Wisconsin Synchrotron Radiation Center , Mark Bissen, February 9, 1999.
1998 [ Back to Top ]
188. The Magnetic Field Index in the NIST SURF III Upgrade , R.A. Bosch, July 23, 1998.
186. UV/Ozone and Discharge Cleaning for Conditioning of Vacuum Components , Roger W. C. Hansen, Dan Wallace, Matthew Wilson, March 10, 1998.
185. Quadrupole shunts to compensate the beam dimension changes from SPURB. , R. A. Bosch, January 30, 1998 [ Revised June 9, 1998 ].
181. Primer for the PGM at SRC , Ruben Reininger, Mary Severson, Mark Bissen, Mike Fisher, January 7, 1998.
180. Primer for the SRC-PRT 4M NIM , Ruben Reininger, Mary Severson, January 7, 1998
1997 [ Back to Top ]
184. Modifications to the 120 ke V electron gun and gunline designs , R. A. BoschSeptember 5, 1997.
183 . Calibration of the SRC quadrupoles, BPM's, and steering magnets , R. A. Bosch, April 17, 1997.
182. New gunline air-core solenoid design: analysis with the Poisson code , Robert A. Bosch, July 2, 1997.
179. Evaluation of the Temperature Stability of the User Cooling Water , Roger W. C. Hansen, Matthew Wilson, Tom Baraniak, October 15, 1997.
178. Extraction of edge radiation within a straight section of an electron storage ring , Robert Bosch, September 30,1997.
177. 1997 Computations for the NIST SURF-III upgrade , Robert Bosch, November 12, 1997.
176. Equations relevant to the theory and operations of HERMON , Ruben Reininger and Mark Bissen, January 24, 1997.
1996 [ Back to Top ]
175. Beam position monitor (BPM) properties calculated using the POISSON code , Robert A. Bosch, October 24, 1996.
174. Emergency Air Supply Louvers and Aladdin Vault Temperature Stability , Mike Fisher, September 18, 1996.
171. Infrared Radiation from the ALADDIN U3, Dmitri Mossessian , August 23, 1996.
170. Low emittance lattices for SRC , Robert A. Bosch and W.S. Trzeciak, July 26, 1996 [ Revised 2/7/97 ].
169. Dipole and skew-quadrupole fields from an SRC "Daresbury" multipole magnet , Robert A. Bosch, May 17, 1996.
168. Magnetic field correction in the Electromagnetic Undulator , Robert A. Bosch, May 6, 1996.
[Revised October 7, 1997] .
167. History of Bending Magnet Vacuum Tanks and Templates , Tom Nelson, July 29, 1996.
166. Design of a 3 Meter, 120 keV Transport Line , Robert A. Bosch, May 16, 1996 [Revised July 31, 1996].
165. Effects of Coil Location Errors in the NIST upgrade , Robert A. Bosch, April 18, 1996.
164. Eddy Current Effects in the NIST Storage Ring Upgrade , Robert A. Bosch, April 12, 1996.
163. Steering Magnet Measurements for Aladdin , Robert A. Bosch, April 2, 1996.
162. Long-wavelength radiation along straight-section axes in an electron storage ring , Robert A. Bosch, February 13, 1996.
1995 [ Back to Top ]
161. Infrared Radiation from Bending Magnet Edgesin an Electron Storage Ring , Robert A. Bosch, T.E. May, R. Reininger, and M.A. Green, September 6, 1995.
160. Steering Magnet Design for Aladdin , Robert A. Bosch , August 24, 1995.
159. POISSON models for the NIST storage ring upgrade , Robert A. Bosch, July 5, 1995.
158 . Incidental Radiation along Straight Section Axes in an Electron Storage Ring , Robert A. Bosch, Michael A. Green, Walter S. Trzeciak, July 14, 1995 [ Revised January 10, 1996 ]
157. Specification for 4m NIM - M2, a Spherical Mirror for SRC ; Mary Severson, Mike Fisher, Ruben Reininger, Greg Rogers; June 12, 1995.
156. Specifications for 4m NIM - IPM (Insertable Plane Mirror) A plane mirror for SRC , Mary Severson, Mike Fisher, Ruben Reininger, Greg Rogers, June 12, 1995.
155. Specifications for 4m NIM - M3 and M3a, Two Identical Plane Mirrors for SRC ; Mary Severson, Mike Fisher, Ruben Reininger, Greg Rogers, June 12, 1995.
154 . Specification for 4m NIM M4 and M4a Focusing Ellipsoidal Mirrors for SRC , Mary Severson, Mike Fisher, Ruben Reininger, Greg Rogers, June 12, 1995.
153 . Specification for Machining the Pole Pieces for the U-1 Undulator , Bill Winter, May 8, 1995.
152. Lattices for insertion devices at SRC , Robert A. Bosch and Walter S. Trzecia; March 16, 1995.
151. Compensation of the Lattice Function Distortion from SPURB , Robert A. Bosch, February 22, 1995.
150. Specification for a Modular Cold Room ; William R. Winter; February 9, 1995.
149. Design of a 120 keV transport line ; Robert A. Bosch; January 23, 1995.
148. Design of a 120 keV gridded electron gun ; Robert A. Bosch; January 23, 1995.
147. Estimating the SRC Microtron Transverse Acceptance ; Robert A. Bosch; January 23, 1995. [ Supersedes SRC-138 ]
146. Fluorescence Lifetime Beamline Matching Mirror Specifications ; Roger W. C. Hansen and Greg C. Rogers; January 20, 1995.
145. Fluorescence Lifetime Beamline UHV Mirror Specifications ; Roger W. C. Hansen and Greg C. Rogers; January 20, 1995.
144. Fluorescence Lifetime Beam Line Requirements and Preliminary Design ; Roger W. C. Hansen; January 20, 1995.
1994 [ Back to Top ]
143. Specification for a mobile laboratory ; William R. Winter; December 29, 1994.
142. Specification for U-1 Undulator Coils ; William R. Winter; October 3, 1994.
141. Thermal Study of a Horizontally Focusing M0 Mirror with a Simple Cooling Geometry for the Proposed SRC 4 Meter NIM ; Michael A. Lagergren; August 11, 1994.
140. Design for a 100 keV transport line ; R.A. Bosch; August 1, 1994.
139. Design of a 100 keV gridded electron gun ; R.A. Bosch; July 2, 1994.
138. Estimating the SRC Microtron Transverse Acceptance; R.A. Bosch; May 10, 1994. [ Superseded by technote 147 ]
137 . Modeling a Landau Cavity at the Synchrotron Radiation Center, Part II ; R.A. Bosch; July 26, 1994.
136. Specification for the Copper Plating of an Aluminum Radio Frequency Cavity ; William R. Winter, Jr.; June 21, 1994.
135. Specification for PGM-M3a, a Sagitally Focusing Toroidal Mirror for SRC ; Mike Fisher, Ruben Reininger, Greg Rogers; May 11, 1994.
134. Specification for PGM-M2a, a Plane Mirror for SRC ; Mike Fisher, Ruben Reininger, Greg Rogers; May 11, 1994.
133. ANSYS Solution of PGM Grating Surface Displacement and Slope Error ; Michael A. Lagergren and Lee Greenler; April 11, 1994.
132. Polarizers, Quarter Wave Retarders, and Ellipsometry Measurements ; Roger W.C. Hansen and Larry E. Blackburn; March 29, 1994.
131. Specification for Constant Temerpature Bath/Circulator ; William R. Winter, Jr.; March 17, 1994.
130. Collective Effects in Aladdin ; Robert A. Bosch; August 31, 1993.
129 . Specification for PGM-M3, a sagitally focusing ellipsoidal mirror for SRC ; Mike Fisher, Ruben Reininger, Greg Rogers; February 8, 1994.
128. Specification for PGM-M2, a sagitally focusing ellipsoidal mirror for SRC ; Mike Fisher, Ruben Reininger, Greg Rogers; February 8, 1994.
127. Specification for PGM-G, a plane grating for SRC ; Mike Fisher, Ruben Reininger, Greg Rogers; January 24, 1994.
126 . Specification for PGM-M1, an internal water cooled plane mirror for SRC ; Mike Fisher, Ruben Reininger, Greg Rogers; January 24, 1994.
125 . Specification for PGM-M0, an internal water cooled sagitally focusing cylindrical mirror for SRC ; Mike Fisher, Ruben Reininger, Greg Rogers; January 24, 1994.
1993 [ Back to Top ]
124 . ALADDIN KICKER MAGNETS , Walter S. Trzeciak, December 17, 1993.
123 . ALADDIN MAGNET COOLING HEAT EXCHANGER , William R. Winter, Jr., December 22, 1993.
122 . SPOT PROFILE TESTS OF THE SEYA REFOCUS MIRROR , Roger W.C. Hansen and Larry E. Blackburn, November 2, 1993.
121 . CIRCULAR POLARIZATION MODIFICATIONS TO THE 10 METER TGM , Roger W.C. Hansen, July 19, 1993.
120 . SRC PROCEDURE FOR CONNECTING THE FIRST BEAMLINE COMPONENT TO THE SRC 1 GeV RING FRONT-END AND SUBSEQUENT VENTING AND RECONNECTING OF THIS COMPONENT , E. Brodsky, C. Pruett, G. Rogers, and E.M. Rowe, June 15, 1993. [ THIS SUPERSEDES SRC-44 AND SRC-96 ]
119 . ION TRAPPING IN ALADDIN , R.A. Bosch, February 12, 1993.
118 . MODELING A LANDAU CAVITY AT THE SYNCHROTRON RADIATION CENTER , R.A. Bosch, January 29, 1993.
117 . OUTGASSING STUDY OF A VAT ALL-METAL VALVE , Jeff Wolske, Mark Bissen and Roger W.C. Hansen, March 4, 1993.
116 . ADDITIONAL TESTING OF THE HIGH RESOLUTION MONOCHROMATOR , Mike Fisher, February 8, 1993.
115 . COMPARISON OF HP LASER INTERFEROMETER AND HEIDENHAIN ROTARY ENCODER SIGNALS , Mike Fisher and Norbert Steinhauser, January 14, 1993.
1992 [ Back to Top ]
114 . MEASUREMENTS OF THE AMBIENT MAGNETIC FIELDS IN LONG STRAIGHT SECTION 3 AND 4 OF ALADDIN , Ednor M. Rowe, August 18, 1992.
113 . CORRECTIONS AND ADDITIONS TO THE MONOCHROMATOR PRIMER (TGM RESOLUTION ESTIMATES) , Roger W.C. Hansen, Dennis Crossley, Sherry Crossley, and Jeff Wolske, April 1, 1992.
112 . ADDENDUM TO SRC-95: PROGRAM FOR SHORT-TIME PARTICLE TRACKING OF INJECTION , Bud Morin, March 12, 1992.
111 . SPECIFICATIONS FOR DIODE ION PUMPS FOR THE UNIVERSITY OF WISCONSIN SYNCHROTRON RADIATION CENTER , Greg Rogers, February 6, 1992.
110 . SYSTEM RESPONSE OF THE 6-M AND 10-M GRATING CONTROL SYSTEMS: POSITIONING ACCURACY , Mike Lagergren, January 24, 1992.
102B . Specifications for a Variable Line Space Grating for the University of Wisconsin Synchrotron Radiation Center , Mike Engelhardt and William R. Winter, Jr., December 16, 1992.
1991 [ Back to Top ]
109 . GENERAL FORMULA FOR ABERRATION-INDUCED RESOLUTION LIMIT IN GRATING MONOCHROMATORS , Dennis Crossley, August 25, 1991.
108 . HISTORY OF BENDING MAGNET VACUUM TANKS AND TEMPLATES, Tom Nelson, October 24, 1991.
107 . SPECIFICATIONS FOR SPHERICAL MIRRORS FOR THE UNIVERSITY OF WISCONSIN SYNCHROTRON CENTER , Mark Bissen, October 22, 1991.
106 . UNIVERSAL STEPPING MOTOR DRIVER , Roger W.C. Hansen, Mark Bissen and Tom Duffy, August 20, 1991.
105 . INJECTION NUMEROLOGY II , Dornis C. Morin, Jr., March 22, 1991.
104 . INJECTION NUMEROLOGY I , Dornis C. Morin, Jr., March 17, 1991.
103 . UNDULATOR AND 10 METER TGM NOTES FOR COMMISSIONING , Roger W.C. Hansen, and Charles H. Pruett, March 5, 1991.
102 . SPECIFICATIONS FOR A VARIABLE LINE SPACE GRATING FOR THE UNIVERSITY OF WISCONSIN SYNCHROTRON RADIATION CENTER , William R. Winter, Jr., and Mike Engelhardt, July 2, 1991.
101 . TANTALUS MAGNET COOLING HEAT EXCHANGER , William R. Winter, Jr., March 4, 1991.
100 . DYNAMIC APERTURE CALCULATIONS , Dornis C. Morin, Jr., January 15, 1991.
99 . REVISION OF PSL TECHNOTE 102: MANUFACTURING SPECIFICATIONS FOR COMPONENTS SUBJECTED TO ULTRAHIGH VACUUM , Tom Nelson, January 8, 1991. [ SUPERSEDES SRC-41 ]
1990 [ Back to Top ]
98 . BEAM NEUTRALIZATION AND ITS EFFECTS IN ACCELERATOR STORAGE RINGS , Craig B. Johnson, July 10, 1990.
97 . MANUAL FOR THE OPERATION OF ALADDIN'S FRONT END CONTROLS , J. McMurry, May 10, 1990. REVISION OF SRC-78.
96 . SRC PROCEDURE FOR CONNECTING THE FIRST BEAMLINE COMPONENT TO THE SRC 1 GeV RING FRONT-END, E. Brodsky and C. Pruett, March 24, 1988. [ SUPERSEDED BY SRC-120 ]
95 . PROGRAM FOR SHORT-TIME PARTICLE-TRACKING OF INJECTION , D.C. Morin, January 17, 1990.
1989 [ Back to Top ]
94 . ANOMALOUS REPETITION RATE, LOW ENERGY INJECTION STUDY IN ALADDIN , Chihying Hsu, December 1989.
93 . ON THE PHOTODIODE MEASUREMENT OF UNDULATOR BEAM PROFILES , M.A. Green and R. Tatchyn, april 26, 1989.
92 . GEOPHONE VIBRATION MEASUREMENTS OF THE FLOOR IN THE SOUTHEAST CORNER OF THE ALADDIN VAULT , Greg Rogers, November 11, 1989.
91 . TORROID/ELLIPSOID MIRROR STUDIES FOR ES-2 BENT CYLINDER OPTICS , Rick Cole, March 22, 1989.
90 . INCORPORATING THE EALING OBJECTIVES INTO MAXIMUM , Rick Cole, March 22, 1989.
89 . TOROIDAL VERSUS ELLIPSOIDAL MIRRORS (A COMPARISON FOR THE 6m TGM) , Rick Cole, February 13, 1989.
88 . BETATRON PHASE ADVANCE FROM THE STEERING MATRIX , Walter S. Trzeciak, December 23, 1988.
1988 [ Back to Top ]
87 . THE POLARIZATION OF ELECTRONS IN ALADDIN , Ian C. Hsu, July 15, 1988.
86 . THE UNDERSTANDING OF SYNCHROTRON FREQUENCY MODULATED TRANSVERSE SIGNAL - AN OBSERVTAION OF DECOHERENT AND RECOHERENT PHENOMENON , Ian C. Hsu, June 23, 1988.
85 . THE USER'S GUIDE FOR L_TRA-A LONGITUDINAL PHASE SPACE TRACKING PROGRAM , Ian C. Hsu, March 24, 1988.
84 . LONGITUDINAL PHASE SPACE TRACKING BY USING THE SYNCHROTRON FREQUENCY CALCULATION METHOD , Ian C. Hsu, November 13, 1989.
83 . THE WAVELENGTH SHIFTER, FREE ELECTRON LASER AND COLLECTIVE EFFECTS IN THE FREE ELECTRON LASER , Ian C. Hsu, June 20, 1988.
82 . PARTICLE COUNT RATES TAKEN BY W. CLASSMAN CORP. , E.L. Brodsky, June 14, 1988.
81 . CONCEPTUAL DESIGN STUDY OF A 150 MeV RACETRACK MICROTRON, E.M. Rowe, M.A. Green, K.J. Kleman, J.P. Stott, W.S. Trzeciak, and W.R. Winter, August 7, 1986.
80 . OPERATING AND SAFETY GUIDELINES FOR OVERHEAD CRANES AT UW-SYNCHROTRON RADIATION CENTER , T. Nelson, September 25, 1987.
1987 [ Back to Top ]
79 . ENERGY TRANSFER IN ELECTRON-ION COLLISION , C. Johnson, May 1987.
78 . USERS MANUAL FOR THE OPERATION OF ALADDIN'S FRONT END CONTROLS, J. McMurry, in preparation. [ Superseded by SRC-97 ]
77 . COMPARISON OF GEOPHONE AND ACCELEROMETER FOR MEASURING MECHANICAL VIBRATION , A. Salehzadeh, July 30, 1987.
76 . GFI PROTECTION WHEN USING AUTO TRANSFORMERS , J. Budden, July 28, 1987.
75 . THE MEASUREMENT OF CHROMATICITY OF ALADDIN AT THE INJECTION ENERGY (108 MeV) , I.C. Hsu and W. Trzeciak, July 1, 1987.
74 . "THREE BUMPS" AND "FOUR BUMPS" LOCALIZED ORBIT DISTORTION , I.C. Hsu, May 22, 1987.
73 . SOURCES OF VIBRATION IDENTIFIED IN THE AIR HANDLING ROOM , A. Salehzadeh, May 20, 1987.
72 . ION DENSITY LIMIT DUE TO ELECTRON BEAM HEATING , C. Johnson, May, 1987.
71 . SOME CONSIDERATIONS OF ION TRAPPING AND CLEARING , C. Johnson, April, 1987.
70 . THE AVERAGE PRESSURE OF LONG PIPE WITH TWO ENDS AT DIFFERENT PRESSURES , I.C. Hsu, April 21, 1987.
1986 [ Back to Top ]
69 . CORRECTION TO "SIMPLE THEORY OF DC CLEARING OF IONS" , D.C. Morin, October 27, 1986.
68 . ALADDIN RADIATION SURVEY AND SHIELDING REPORT , G. Rogers, September 23, 1986.
67 . SIMPLE THEORY OF DC CLEARING OF IONS , D.C. Morin, October 23, 1986.
66 . NOTES ON THE 4 METER NORMAL INCIDENCE MONOCHROMATOR , R. Hansen and C. Pruett, August 29, 1986.
65 . EVALUATION OF THE DM71 SILICON SOLID STATE DETECTOR FOR USE AT SRC , G. Rogers, August 11, 1986.
64 . MONOCHROMATOR PRIMER, A PRACTICAL GUIDE: GENERAL MONOCHROMATOR LINE SHAPE, RESOLUTION, AND CALIBRATION , R. Hansen and C. Pruett, July 30, 1986.
63 . THE DETERMINATION OF ORBIT ERRORS AND CORRECTIONS IN PARTICLE ACCELERATORS , K. Symon, August 5, 1986.
62 . FORMULAS FOR BEAM EMITTANCE AND SIZE , C.B. Johnson and D.C. Morin, April 20, 1986.
61 . GUIDELINES FOR USING THE SRC WELDING AND MACHINE SHOP , T. Nelson, April 14, 1986 [ Revised January 12, 1988 ].
60 . REBUILDING VARIAN METAL SEAL VALVES MODEL 951-5052 , T. Nelson, April 3, 1986.
59 . UNDULATOR: PRELIMINARY ENGINEERING DESIGN CONSIDERATIONS , B. Winter, March 20, 1986.
58 . EFFECT ON ION TRAPPING BY ASYMMETRIC BUNCH FILLING FOR ALADDIN , D.C. Morin, March 18, 1986.
57 . NEUTRON MEASUREMENTS AT THE ALADDIN SYNCHROTRON LIGHT SOURCE , D. Raffel, February 6, 1986.
56 . ALADDIN BEAM POSITION MONITOR CALIBRATION , J.P. Stott, February 4, 1986.
55 . UPGRADING THE CONTROL SYSTEM OF THE SRC 1 GeV STORAGE RING , J.P. Stott, February 3, 1986.
54 . SHIELDING THE UNIVERSITY OF ILLINOIS BEAMLINE ON THE SRC 1 GeV RING , J.P. Stott, February 3, 1986.
53 . BEAMLINE FRONT END CONTROL , J.P. Stott, February 3, 1986.
52 . METHODS FOR STABILIZING POSITIONS OF ELECTRON STORAGE RING COMPONENTS AND INSTRUMENTATION , T. Nelson, January 27, 1986.
1985 [ Back to Top ]
51 . VACUUM PROFILE OF THE LONG STRAIGHT SECTION , C. Hsu, December 10, 1985.
50 . CALCULATED ION KNOCKOUT FREQUENCIES FOR ALADDIN , D.C. Morin, December 10, 1985.
49 . SPECULATIONS ON ION CLEARING BY RF KNOCKOUT , D.C. Morin, November 5, 1985.
48 . TUNE SPREADING AND CURRENT LIMIT , C.B. Johnson, July, 1985.
47 . ION VELOCITY AND CLEARING ELECTRODE DESIGN , C.B. Johnson, June, 1985.
46 . REMARKS ON IN TRAPPING , D.C. Morin, October 1, 1985.
45 . ACCELERATOR PHYSICS EXPERIMENTS AT ALADDIN, LBL-19905, UC-28 , S. Chattopadhyay, July 1985, received September 24, 1985.
44 . BEAMLINE FRONT-END INSTALLATION, C. Pruett, July 7, 1985. [ Superseded by SRC-120 ]
43 . BRIEF SUMMARY OF ALADDIN FLOOR STABILITY , D. Wallace, June 20, 1985.
42 . VACUUM BRAZING OF COPPER ABSORBERS TO THE ALADDIN STAINLESS STEEL VACUUM CHAMBER , E. Brodsky, August 29, 1985.
41 . REVISION OF PSL TECHNOTE 102: MANUFACTURING SPECIFICATIONS FOR COMPONENTS SUBJECTED TO ULTRAHIGH VACUUM, T. Nelson, June 11, 1985.
40 . MEASUREMENTS OF NEUTRON PRODUCTION FROM A STORED BEAM , Roger A. Otte, April 19, 1985.
39 . THE SURVEY AND ALIGNMENT OF ALADDIN , T. Lauritzen and R. Sah, April 15, 1985.
38 . ADDITIONAL BREMSSTRAHLUNG JET MEASUREMENTS AT ALADDIN , S.W. Schilthelm, W.P. Swanson, and P.M. DeLuca, Jr., April 11, 1985.
37 . REPORT ON TRIP TO BNL ON MARCH 7-10 , 1985, Roger Otte, May 2, 1985.
36 . VISIT TO NATIONAL SYNCHROTRON LIGHT SOURCE NSLS ON JANUARY 21-22, 1985 , W.P. Swanson, March 28, 1985.
35 . ALADDIN UPGRADE-STORAGE RING MAGNET FOUNDATION STUDY , Phil Grubstick, March 14, 1985.
34 . ALIGNMENT OF ALADDIN , Charles H. Pruett, March 7, 1985.
33 . ALADDIN INFLECTOR RADIATION SHIELD - INITIAL REPORT: NOVEMBER 1984 , S.W. Schilthelm, March 1, 1985.
32 . STEADY STATE RADIATION SURVEY MEASUREMENTS AT ALADDIN SYNCHROTRON LIGHT SOURCE , S.W. Schilthelm, P.M. DeLuca, Jr., W.P. Swanson, R. Otte, and R. Pedley, March 1, 1985.
31 . ALADDIN UPGRADE - TRANSFER BEAMLINE ROUTING ALTERNATIVES , Phil Grubstick, February 28, 1985.
30 . A POSSIBLE LONG STRAIGHT SECTION DISPERSION-FREE ALADDIN LATTICE ACHIEVED BY DECOUPLING TWO OF THE THREE PAIRS OF STRAIGHT SECTION POWER SUPPLIES , Ed Crosbie, February 28, 1985.
29 . ALADDIN UPGRADE - BECHTEL SCOPE OF WORK , Phil A. Grubstick, February 21, 1985.
28 . RADIATION MEASUREMENTS ALONG LSS2 , Roger Otte, February 20, 1985.
27 . REPORT ON DUCT DEVELOPMENT FOR ALADDIN , Yan Yin and T. Baraniak, January 6, 1985.
26 . METHOD FOR OBTAINING MAGNETIC FIELD PERTURBATIONS FROM CLOSED ORBIT MEASUREMENTS , D.C. Morin, February 19, 1985.
25 . EUROPEAN TRIP REPORT , Keith Symon, January 1, 1985.
24 . RADIATION AND SAFETY ON ALADDIN , Roger Otte, January 23, 1984.
1984 [ Back to Top ]
23 . ILLUSTRATION OF THE EFFECT OF A QUADRUPOLE DISPLACEMENT ON THE BETATRON AMPLITUDE DISTRIBUTION IN THE PRESENCE OF CORRECTING SEXTUPOLES , Ed Crosbie (ANL), December 20, 1984.
22 . SRC - GEOTECHNICAL REPORT #4 , S.J. Al-Musawe, December 1, 1984.
21 . THEORETICAL CONSIDERATIONS FOR AN ULTRACOMPACT, QUASI-MONOCHROMATIC X-RAY SOURCE, E. Rowe and T. Morrison, November 30, 1984.
20 . NEC - STANDARD FLANGE S - FOR SRC USE ONLY , E. Brodsky, October 31, 1984.
19 . ION PUMP FIELD MAP , Keith Perkins, October 25, 1984.
18 . ION NEUTRALIZATION TIME FOR A RELATIVISTIC ELECTRON BEAM IN A GAS , Craig Johnson, November 1, 1984.
17 . HEATING OF GLASS VIEWPORT FROM SYNCHROTRON RADIATION , E. Brodsky, October 11, 1984.
16 . SATELLITE BUNCHES , D. Kerst, September 16, 1984.
15 . Q-ELECTRODE THEORY I , D.C. Morin, September 11, 1984.
14 . THE CALCULATION FOR Q-METER , Y. Yin, September 10, 1984.
13 . COMMENTS TO USERS ON INSERTION DEVICES: PART II - THE CASE FOR UNDULATORS , M. Green, September 1, 1984.
12 . COMMENTS TO USERS ON INSERTION DEVICES: PART I - OVERVIEW , M. Green, September 1, 1984.
11 . SRC - GEOTECHNICAL REPORT #3 , S.J. Al-Musawe, August 20, 1984.
10 . SRC - GEOTECHNICAL REPORT #2 , S.J. Al-Musawe, August 20, 1984.
9 . SRC - GEOTECHNICAL REPORT #1 , S.J. Al-Musawe, August 20, 1984.
8 . MARK V GRASSHOPPER ON TANTALUS , Cliff Olson, April 11, 1984.
7 . REPORT ON VISITING BNL FROM JUNE 10, 1984 TO JULY 20, 1984 , Y. Yin, August 1, 1984.
6 . REPORT ON ALADDIN FLOOR MOVEMENT MEASUREMENTS , Cathy Nordman, July 12, 1984.
5 . SOME USEFUL 100 MeV NUMBERS I , Walter Trzeciak, April 30, 1984.
4 . THOUGHTS ON TEMPORARY INSTALLATION OF THE SIX-METER TGM'S ON ALADDIN , C.H. Pruett, May 1, 1984.
3 . IMPROVEMENT OF DAMPING RATE AT INJECTION , Walter Trzeciak, April 11, 1984.
1 . ALADDIN VACUUM CHAMBER HEATING , Farshid Feyzi, January 20, 1984.
1980 [ Back to Top ]
2 . ALADDIN RADIATION SAFETY REPORT , J.A. Bauhs, et.al., April, 1980.