Welcome to the SRC Users' Meeting Website!
The SRC Users' Meeting will be held Friday September 16 and Saturday September 17, 2011 in the PSL Conference Room at the Physical Sciences Lab in Stoughton, WI (adjacent to SRC). The meeting provides an opportunity for Users to present their work and for SRC staff to provide updates on the facility including future plans.
- Poster Session schedules have been posted for Friday & Saturday: Click Here
- Click here to view the meeting Agenda
- Issues with the online registration have been resolved.
- Deadline extension: Please Register and submit Abstracts for poster presentations by Friday, September 9, 2011.
- Click here for the Call for Abstracts.
- Deadline for Aladdin Lamp Award nominations was August 16, 2011.
- Click here for the 2011 SRC Users' Meeting Flyer
- Click here for details on the Aladdin Lamp Award, recognizing excellence in synchrotron radiation research performed at SRC in pursuit of a degree.
Confirmed Invited Speakers Include:
Physics & Astronomy
Department of Physics
Hoi-Ying N. Holman
Peter S. Riseborough